It’s perfect if you’ve been looking for the right excuse to treat yourself over these past couple of months.
We’re nearly done with our eighth week of UK lockdown now amid the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and it’s okay to feel as if you’ve been fighting a bit of an up-hill battle these past couple of months.
Everyone deserves the chance to treat themselves sometimes and if you’ve been searching for the perfect reason to do so recently, then Home Bargain’s is about to give you just that reason.
The budget retail chain has launched four new ‘lockdown boxes’ and they’re all pretty brilliant.
They follow the release of its successful first lockdown box, which contained essential items such as canned goods, rice and even toilet roll.
With these new boxes, whether you’re after a selection box of treats, a tipple or two, or even a box of essential baking ingredients, which just seem so hard to get your hands on these days, there’s something for everyone to keep you occupied and satisfied over the weeks to come.
Bath Time & Pampering Box
Perfect for anyone looking to kick back and relax with a bit of TLC.
- Radox Bath Bomb
- Radox Shower Gel (250ml)
- Face Cloth
- Cucumber Facial Wipes (25 pack)
- Imperial Leather Shower Gel (400ml)
- Imperial Leather Sweet Treats Soap (100g)
- Spa Sense Muslin Facial Cloth
- Nail Brush
- Simple Moisturising Bath Cream (400ml)
- Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser (125ml)
- Simple Cleansing Wipes (33 pack)
- Vaseline Hand Cream (75ml)
- Pumice Sponge
Jane Asher Baking Box
If you’ve found yourself really into baking since lockdown began, you really can’t go wrong with this box.
- Jane Asher Vanilla Sponge Mix
- Jane Asher Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Jane Asher Brownie Mix
- Jane Asher Scone Mix
- Jane Asher Pastry Mix
- Jane Asher Vanilla Frosting
- Jane Asher Chocolate Frosting
- Jane Asher Round Pastry Cutter (3 pack)
- Jane Asher Round Loose Bake Cake Tin
- Jane Asher Cake Cases (100 pack)
- Jane Asher Sultanas (500g)
‘Treats’ Box – Sweets, Treats & Chocolate
The ultimate chance to forget calories even exist and give yourself the treat you truly deserve.
- Harpers Sweet Shop Chewy Fruit Wine Gums (300g)
- Haribo Happy Cherries (70g)
- Cadbury Dairy Milk (300g)
- Barratt Dolly Mix (230g)
- Barratt Fizzy Dummies (200g)
- Harpers Sweet Shop Sugar Coated Fruit Pastilles (300g)
- Haribo Goldbears Share Size (140g)
- Haribo Jelly Babies Share Size (180g)
- Rowntree’s Jelly Tots (150g)
- MilkyWay Magic Stars (100g)
- Mr Mallo Rainbow Mallows (80g)
- Barratt Milk Bottles (190g)
- Milka Happy Cow Bar (100g)
- Taveners Mint Humbugs (165g)
- Fini Strawberry Pencils (250g)
- Swizzel’s Rainbow Drops (80g)
- Harpers Sweet Shop Rhubarb and Custard (300g)
- Swizzel’s Drumstick Sour Squashies (160g)
- Maoam Stripes (140g)
Gin & Tonic Tasting Selection Set
Proper gin tasting doesn’t have to be a thing of the past where this box’s concerned.
- Tanqueray London Dry Gin- 5cl
- Hall & Bramley Violet Gin- 5cl
- Gordon’s London dry gin – 5cl
- Bombay Sapphire London dry gin – 5cl
- Thomas Dakin Small Batch Bin – 5cl
- Belgravia London Dry Gin – 5cl
- Greenail’s Wild Berry Gin – 5 cl
- What Lies Beneath Rhubarb Liqueur – 5cl
- Opihr London Dry Gin – 5cl
- Gordon’s Premium Pink Gin – 5cl
- Greenail’s London Dry Gin – 5cl
- ‘What Lies Beneath’ Elderflower Liqueur – 5cl
- Sparkling soft drink with quinine with sugar and sweetener 12 x 250ml
Prices include delivery charges.
These boxes are exclusively sold online, so if you’re looking to get your hands on one, then you’ll need to visit the Home Bargains website here.