As many as ten new tipples have been added to Lidl’s gin-rous spirits selection on the cusp of bank holiday weekend.
The budget supermarket is introducing the new flavours as part of its Gin Festival – which is celebrating the best bottles to come out of British distilleries.
It’s fair to say there’s something for all taste palates here, with orange, watermelon, rhubarb & ginger, watermelon, tropical and even ocean-themed gins included in the range.
Here’s the list of bottles in full. There’s some truly delicious-sounding flavours in here:
- City of London Six Bells Lemon Gin
- Shetland Reel Ocean Sent Gin
- CeroCero Non-Alcoholic Citrus Gin
- Gin 77
- Tyke’s Rose Gin
- Valencian Orange Gin
- Club Tropicana Gin
- Bloom Strawberry Cup Gin Liqueur
- Aber Falls Rhubarb & Ginger Gin
- Harborough Watermelon Gin
Head over to Lidl for availability, prices and serving suggestions.
Time to get the bottles in ready for Friday. Which one you going for?