WIN £100 worth of Greggs food AND open their NEW Trafford Centre store!
By submitting an entry, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by the decisions of Greggs & Red Havas LTD made in accordance with them. You also acknowledge that in order to win any prize, you must satisfy all of the eligibility requirements and conditions set out below.
1. Entrants of the promotion are bound by these terms and conditions.
2. The promotion is open only to residents in mainland UK. It excludes employees of the promoter The Manc, Red Havas, Greggs and anyone professionally connected to the competition. No purchase is required to enter the promotion and a purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
3. Timings: The promotion starts at 19:00 on the 26th July and finishes at 23:59 on the 28th July. The promoter reserves the right to amend the promotion end date or withdraw the promotion at any time.
4. How to enter: To enter, you must have access to the internet and follow the instructions in the caption on the promotional post found on The Manc Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/themancuk/).
5. Entries must not feature offensive content, content promoting excessive drinking or content which infringes third party copyright.
6. Users may enter the competition once. If it becomes apparent that you’re attempting to circumvent this condition by any means your entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
7. By entering you accept that other entrants may submit ideas or concepts that are similar to your entry, and you will not be entitled to compensation or right to negotiate with the promoter should this arise.
8. Prize: 1 winner will receive 1 X £100 Greggs gift card to use in store until all credit is used up. The prize is subject to availability, non-transferable, and the promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equivalent or greater value. No cash alternative. The prize will be supplied and delivered by Red Havas and Greggs.
9. Selecting the winner & delivery: The winner will be selected from the entries received within the competition period. Winner will be selected within a maximum of 48 hours of the closing date and will be contacted by a comment on their entry, before being directly approach by a member of The Manc team. The winner MUST be available to cut the ribbon on location at Greggs Trafford Centre at 8am on Tuesday 29th July. The winner must provide a written statement via email that they will be available for said date, when contacted by a member of The Manc staff.
10. The promoter’s decisions regarding all promotion matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the operation of the promotion, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the promoter to be in violation of the terms and conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the promoter to be disruptive or to contravene the spirit of the competition.
12. By entering this promotion you hereby assign to the promoter, and waive your moral rights in, the complete copyright and all other intellectual property rights whatsoever in your entry and in any promotional and advertising material and similar which arises out of or is in connection with this promotion. To the extent permitted by law, the promoter is not liable for any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, from any entrant’s participation in the prize draw or from any prize.
13. The promoter is Red Havas, Havas Village, 52 Princess Street, Manchester M1 6JX. Any correspondence regarding this competition should be forwarded in writing to Social Media Team at the above address.
14. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Entrants agree that Facebook shall have no liability in respect of this draw.