Jason Derulo to play massive Manchester gig on UK arena tour next year
This article contains affiliate links.
Jason Derulo has just announced that he’s heading out on a huge UK arena tour next year, with tickets set to go on sale very soon.
And he’s making a special visit to see us here in Manchester.
Following the release of his latest single, ‘Glad U Came’ – which has been met with praise from critics and fans – and with the promise of even more new music on the horizon, the 33-year-old US pop megastar has today announced that he’ll be making a highly-anticipated return to the UK for a run of shows in 2024.
Set to entertain crowds on some of the UK’s biggest stages, this is the singer’s first nationwide tour in more than five years.
Kicking things off 4 March 2024 at Bournemouth BIC, Derulo will then go onto perform six other huge shows across some of the UK’s major cities, all before the tour draws to a close and culminates with a very special show at Glasgow’s OVO Hydro Arena.
He will headline the AO Arena here in Manchester on Sunday 10 March 2024 as the second-to-last date on the tour.
Jason Derulo – UK Tour Dates 2024
- Monday 4 March – Bournemouth BIC
- Tuesday 5 March – Cardiff Arena
- Wednesday 6 March – London O2 Arena
- Friday 8 March – Birmingham Utilita Arena
- Saturday 9 March – Leeds First Direct Arena
- Sunday 10 March – AO Arena Manchester
- Tuesday 12 March – Glasgow OVO Hydro Arena
With several number one songs, 15 platinum-certified hits, 250 million singles sold, more than 18.2 billion worldwide streams, and a handful of prestigious award wins already under his belt, Derulo has been described as “forward-thinking”, “genre-defying”, and a “massively creative” force on the global pop landscape.
Smash-hit singles such as ‘Whatcha Say’, ‘Wiggle’, and ‘Talk Dirty’ are just a few of the songs UK audiences can expect to sing along to when the star arrives on our side of the pond next March.
- Simple Minds to visit Manchester as part of massive 2024 global arena tour
- Noel Gallagher is showing off his private guitar collection at a new exhibition – and there’s FREE tickets
- Eric Clapton announces his first Manchester gig in 10 years at Co-op Live
Jason Derulo will be playing the AO Arena in Manchester on Sunday 10 March 2024, and tickets to the NU KING Tour 2024 will go on general sale from 10am on Friday 22 September.
Grab tickets here.
Featured Image – badjonni (via Flickr)