Harry Styles has announced rescheduled dates for his world tour, including a massive date here in Manchester.
The multi-platinum singer is set to perform at Emirates Old Trafford cricket ground this summer.
The Love on Tour shows will span 32 cities, including three brand new stadium dates in the UK in June.
The Watermelon Sugar singer said, on announcing the news: “I’m so excited to see you. Thank you, I love you.”
Harry will be joined on the tour by artists including Arlo Parks, Wolf Alice and Koffee.
The singer has released two chart-topping albums – the self-titled Harry Styles and Fine Line – since leaving One Direction
He’s also nabbed two BRIT awards, a Grammy award, and an Ivor Novello to name a few, and been the first male to appear solo on the cover of Vogue magazine.
The Love On Tour shows finally restarted in Las Vegas in September last year and British fans have been eagerly awaiting news of European tour dates.
Ticket-holders for the 2020 UK Arena tour dates will be refunded, but will receive an exclusive access presale to buy tickets for the new dates at the Glasgow Ibrox Stadium, Manchester Emirates Old Trafford, and London Wembley Stadium.
Harry Styles – Love On Tour 2022 tour dates
- Saturday 11 June – Glasgow, Ibrox Stadium
- Wednesday 15 June Manchester, U.K. Emirates Old Trafford
- Saturday 18 June London, U.K. Wembley Stadium Connected by EE
- Wednesday 22 June Dublin, Ireland Aviva Stadium
- Sunday 26 June Hamburg, Germany Volksparkstadion
- Wednesday 29 June Stockholm, Sweden Tele2 Arena
- Friday 01 July Oslo, Norway Telenor Arena
Featured image: Publicity photo