Music and mental wellbeing festival, Headstock, has teamed up with Nodding Dog Comedy to bring a night of stand-up comedy to Piccadilly next week.
10 comedians – including Live at the Apollo and Britain’s Got Talent stars – will take the stage for the exclusive event at Escape To Freight Island.
Funds raised from ticket money will go towards Headstock’s partners – including mental health support organisation Manchester Mind and music charity Help Musicians.
The comedy night is set to precede Headstock Festival – which will livestream over two days and feature performances from the likes of Nothing But Thieves, Kodaline, Slow Readers Club, Yousef and House Gospel Choir – with Ricky Hatton and Brandon Block stepping in for discussions.
Nodding Dog have curated the lineup for the comedy evening – selecting a mix of stars and new talent on the laughs circuit.
The event will begin at 5pm and run until 10pm on Tuesday 6 October.
Last entry will be 7.30pm.
The full comedy lineup is as follows:
- Brennan Reece (As seen on Live at the Apollo and Roast Battle)
- Isma Almas (‘A one woman antidote to Islamophobia’ Leeds Guide)
- Freddy Quinne (‘A Natural’ The Skinny)
- Mike Newall (As seen on this years BGT)
- Lindsey Davies (‘Amazing stage presence’ Laff Attack)
- Bexie Archer (Chortle Student Comedian of the Year)
- Phil Chapman (‘An instant hit’ Liverpool Echo)
- Matt Stellingwerf (Rising star from New Zealand)
- Vince Atta (Jason Manford tour support)
- Hayley Ellis (‘Makes me laugh on and off stage!’ Sarah Millican)
Tickets are available online via Skiddle.
Entry price is £10 per person, with table bookings limited to groups of 4 or 6.
More information is available online.