The Prodigy announce huge UK arena tour hot off the back of headlining Parklife
This article contains affiliate links.
The Prodigy has announced that they’re heading out on a massive UK arena tour later this year.
Hot off the back of playing to tens of thousands of music lovers in the fields of Manchester’s Heaton Park during a headline slot at this year’s edition of Parklife festival this past weekend, The Prodigy has thrilled fans by announcing today that they’re set to play a handful of big gigs at major UK arenas before 2023 is out.
The Essex-founded electronic music duo are set to pay us a visit here in Manchester as part of their seven-date Army of the Ants Tour this November.
Liam H and Maxim will be back on arena stages after their smaller July 2022 headline tour – which the first without their late bandmate and brother, Keith Flint – was met with huge love and support from thousands of fans nationwide.
The autumn 2023 tour also comes after the band’s run of international festival headline dates, which is currently underway and already going down a real treat.
The pair say they’re “looking forward to bringing the fire back” to key UK cities once again.
Kicking-off in the Scottish capital of Glasgow on 16 November, the band will then hit up major venues in English cities such as Leeds, Brighton, and Birmingham, as well as the Welsh capital of Cardiff, and, of course, here at the AO Arena in Manchester, all before the tour draws to a close at London’s iconic Alexandra Palace on 24 November.
The Prodigy will have Manchester crowds dancing the night away when they take to the stage on Friday 17 November.
The Prodigy – Army of the Ants Tour 2023
- Thursday 16 November – OVO Hydro Arena Glasgow
- Friday 17 November – AO Arena Manchester
- Saturday 18 November – First Direct Arena Leeds
- Monday 20 November – Brighton Centre
- Tuesday 21 November – Motorpoint Arena Cardiff
- Thursday 23 November – Utilita Arena Birmingham
- Friday 24 November – Alexandra Palace London
The Prodigy will be supported by SOFT PLAY – formally known as Slaves – on all UK tour dates, with the British punk rock making a much-anticipated return to live shows after being on hiatus for several years and after having reignited their partnership under a new moniker.
- Queens of the Stone Age to play massive Manchester gig on UK arena tour
- Parklife has ALREADY put 2024 tickets on sale at a bargain price – but there’s only 1,000 available
- Matty Healy delivers perfect reply to being called a ‘slack-jawed f***wit’ by Noel Gallagher
Tickets to see The Prodigy at the AO Arena in Manchester on Friday 17 November are officially set to go on general sale this Friday 16 June at 9:30am.
Grab tickets here.
Featured Image – Andrea Ripamonti