Jägermeister is bringing four days “caffeine-fuelled entertainment” to the heart of the Northern Quarter this week.
Jägermeister Cold Brew is partnering with Foundation Coffee House on Lever Street for the four-day takeover from Wednesday 20 – Saturday 23 October, which will see the well-loved city centre cafe rebranded as the ‘Jäger Coffee Haus’ to serve up complimentary specialty coffee for guests from 7:30am until close.
Not only that, but customers keen to try a caffeine-charged tipple will also get a complimentary mighty mini Jägermeister Cold Brew Coffee Liqueur to take home, along with a bag of Jägermeister Coffee Haus blend beans from the giant coffee bean dispenser as well.
And then, from 5pm, the Jäger Coffee Haus will add some extra-special Jägermeister Cold Brew and Cold Brew cocktails to its menu as the perfect fuel to a series of nighttime events.
Some of these events include:
Cold Brew For You
Wednesday 20 October
– Make your own Espresso Martini cocktail in a masterclass with a top Jäger mixologist using Jäger Cold Brew.
Cold Brew IQ
Thursday 21 October
– Is this the first pub quiz in a Coffee Haus? Regardless, this one is going to be brilliant with loads of coffee and cocktail related questions, hosted by a local comedian.
Cold Brew Trues
Friday 22 October
– Sit down with a mate, partner or stranger and dare to pull a savage question from the honesty box, hosted by a fabulous Drag Queen, and then break the ice with a shot of Cold Brew.
Fancy it then?
Complimentary specialty coffee will be served all day from 7:30am -5pm, with Jägermeister Cold Brew specials available between 5pm and 9pm, and visitors will also get a sample size Ice Cold Jägermeister Cold Brew Coffee bottle to take away.
All complimentary drinks are served on a first come first serve basis, and limited to one per customer.
Jäger Coffee Haus
- Where? Foundation Coffee House
- When? 20 – 23 October
- Times? 7:30am – 9pm (9am opening on Saturday)
Featured Image – Jägermeister