Theatre tickets in Manchester slashed to £15 in huge January sale
Bargain! (Contains affiliate links)
You can now grab theatre tickets for just £15 for some massive shows coming to Manchester in 2024.
Thousands of cheap theatre tickets are up for grabs in ATG’s biggest January sale ever.
With more than 150 shows taking part across 24 venues around the UK, you can nab some big savings.
In Manchester’s much-loved sister theatre venues, that means tickets are available for just £15 for family-friendly musical Madagascar The Musical.
Based on the DreamWorks animated film of the same name, Madagascar The Musical invites audiences along on a journey with “all of your favourite crack-a-lackin’ friends” as they escape from their home in New York’s Central Park Zoo and find themselves on an unexpected journey to “the madcap world of King Julien’s Madagascar”.
The smash-hit production is already being described by critics as “a wacky adventure for the whole family” that’s truly brought to life on stage.
The legendary Full Monty is another film favourite that’s taking to the stage in 2024 at the Opera House.
It will follow a group of hard-working lads desperate for extra cash, who decide to take on a side hustle as strippers – with heartwarming and hilarious results.
Sister Act has been added to the January theatre sale too, which comes to Manchester in March and tells the tale of disco diva Deloris after she witnesses a murder.
Placed under protective custody, she is hidden in the one place she shouldn’t be found – a convent. Encouraged to help the struggling choir, she helps her fellow sisters find their true voices as she unexpectedly rediscovers her own.
You can browse cheap theatre tickets in the ATG Tickets January sale here, and see the full list for Manchester below.
Manchester theatre shows included in the ATG Tickets January sale
- Ellen Kent: La Traviata (Opera House) – Wed 10 Jan
- The Nutcracker (Opera House) – Sat 20 Jan at 2.30pm and 7.30pm
- Swan Lake (Opera House) – Sun 21 Jan at 2.30pm and 7.30pm
- Madagascar The Musical (Opera House) – Thu 8 Feb to Sun 11 Feb at 11am, 2pm, 4pm and 7pm
- The Full Monty – The Play by Simon Beaufoy (Opera House) – Tue 13 Feb to Wed 14 Feb at 7.30pm
- Sister Act (Palace Theatre) – Mon 18 Mar to Thu 21 Mar, and Mon 25 Mar to Thu 28 Mar at 2.30pm and 7.30pm
- Bonnie & Clyde (Palace Theatre) Tue 7 May to Thu 9 May at 2.30pm and 7.30pm
ATG Tickets said: “2024 promises to be a bumper year for live entertainment and we’re celebrating the New Year with our biggest ticket sale ever.
“Don’t miss out on savings across hit musicals, brilliant dramas, inspiring dance, live comedy, and much, much more.
“Our biggest ever ticket sale features hundreds of shows with ticket prices from as little as £15 (+ £3.95 transaction fee per order). With 24 ATG venues up and down the country you’re sure to find the perfect ticket deal for you.”
- 10 of the best theatre shows to see in Greater Manchester in 2024
- All the January deals, offers and discounts at Manchester restaurants you need in 2024
- Smash-hit comedy musical The Book of Mormon is coming back to Manchester next year
Featured image: Publicity picture