You can win a spooky overnight stay at the Trafford Centre in this Halloween competition
This unique competition is offering you the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to get all cosied-up in the Trafford Centre for an evening of Halloween fun.
Who fancies the chance to spend a spooky overnight stay at the Trafford Centre this Halloween?
Yes, you read that right.
The shopping mall may have already been suitably celebrating the spooky season over the past few weeks with the arrival of it its large-scale outdoor event SPOOKFEST – which has brought plenty of “hair-raising horrors” for thrill seekers to get involved in, including a scary selection of rides, escape rooms, hook a pumpkin, and a spooky hay bale maze, as well independent food and drink traders serving up some “deliciously devilish dishes” – but it’s fair to say this new competition is taking things to the next level.
This unique competition is offering you the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to get all cosied-up in the Trafford Centre for an evening of Halloween fun, as well as an access-all-areas tour of the centre.
And if that wasn’t good enough as it is, there’s also an exclusive VIP prize package too.
So, what prizes are up for grabs then?
- Exclusive, access all areas tour around the Trafford Centre.
- A spooky sleepover experience in your own teepee tent.
- Free entry and unlimited rides at #TCSpookFest.
- A spooky supper at Oh My Glaze.
- Goody bags packed with tricks and treats from brands – including John Lewis, Lush and Molton Brown.
If you’re keen to get a chance at winning this amazing Halloween experience and prize bundle, and, most importantly, think you can hack being the first people to ever spend a night in the Trafford Centre, then here’s what you need to do to enter:
1. Head on over to Instagram, and like The Manc & The Trafford Centre’s collaborative post here.
2. Tag the ghoul you’ll be bringing with you in the comments.
3. Both of you must be following @thetraffordcentre and @the.manc
4. For an extra entry, share the Instagram post to your story – and make sure you tag both accounts so we see it.
Reckon you can hack it? Enter if you dare.
If you’d like to apply, you’ll need to be over 18 years of age.
The competition officially closes on Saturday 23 October, with the winners being contacted from The Trafford Centre’s official Instagram account only on Monday 25th October.
Winners must be available on Friday 29 October from 7pm, as this is when the sleepover will take place.
The full T&Cs can be found on the Trafford Centre’s website here.
Featured Image – Trafford Centre