Little Mix confirm two Manchester gigs at the AO Arena
The dance-pop group have confirmed a series of nationwide gigs to go alongside their new upcoming album - which is set for release on November 6.
UK girl group Little Mix have announced an upcoming Confetti tour – which will see them play two dates in Manchester in May 2021.
The dance-pop quartet have confirmed a series of nationwide gigs to go alongside their latest album – which is set for release on November 6.
These shows will be among the first live renditions of group’s sixth studio LP – taking place in 12 different cities across 4 weeks.
The final two gigs of the Confetti tour will be hosted at the AO Arena in May.
The confirmed tour dates for the 2021 Confetti shows are as follows:
- Wed 28 April – Dublin 3Arena
- Sat 01 May – Belfast SSE Arena
- Tues 04 May – Liverpool M&S Bank Arena
- Wed 05 May – Sheffield FlyDSA Arena
- Fri 07 May – Newcastle Utilita Arena
- Sat 08 May – Newcastle Utilita Arena
- Mon 10 May – Cardiff Motorpoint Arena
- Tue 11 May – Leeds First Direct Arena
- Thu 13 May – London The O2
- Fri 14 May – London The O2
- Mon 17 May – Nottingham Motorpoint Arena
- Thurs 20 May – Birmingham Resorts World Arena
- Fri 21 May – Birmingham Resorts World Arena
- Mon 24 May – Glasgow The SSE Hydro
- Tue 25 May – Glasgow The SSE Hydro
- Fri 28 May – Manchester AO Arena
- Sat 29 May – Manchester AO Arena
Fans that pre-order a copy of the forthcoming Confett’ album from the official store before 3pm on Tuesday 22 September will receive an exclusive pre-sale code for the opportunity to get early access tickets to the tour.
General tickets go on sale Friday 25 September at 9am, with pre-sales going live from Wednesday 23 September.
Tickets for the UK are available from Gigs & Tours and for Ireland from Ticketmaster.
Little Mix have also chosen to partner with Black Minds Matter UK and Nordoff Robbins Music Therapy; with £1 of ticketing fees being distributed equally between each charity.