The days of enjoying ice creams in sunshine-soaked park might be gone for now… but that doesn’t mean sweet treats are off the menu in Manchester.
Ginger’s Comfort Emporium, renowned for wacky and wonderful ice creams, has launched a series of freshly-made recipes specially tailored to autumn tastes.
The Affleck’s dessert cafe has been working on some intriguing concoctions just in time for the chillier months – building out a brand new menu that features flavours no one has ever heard of before.
Here’s what’s on the menu at Ginger’s this autumn:
- Campfire – a delicious blend of cinnamon, orange and s’mores flavours will transport you to the surroundings of a cosy campfire.
- Apple Crumble – a staple winter dessert that has now made its way into ice cream.
- Marmalade on Toast – one of the most satisfying winter breakfasts in ice cream form? Go on, then.
- Tate & Lyle’s Golden Syrup – sugary snack that’s perfect if your Christmas sweet-tooth has arrived early.
- Chorlton Crack – an iconic salted caramel and peanut butter blend that’s a fan favourite all year round.
Ginger’s Comfort Emporium was started in 2010 as creator Claire Kelsey made small batches of intensely flavoured ice creams – which have since gone on to receive several British Street Food Awards.
All ingredients are locally sourced – with a vegan selection of ice creams on offer, meaning anyone can enjoy these festive treats.
If you hurry down soon, you’ll also be able to catch a glimpse of their sweet yet spooky Halloween creations, which offer a completely unique way to enjoy ice cream.