The Manc and Skiddle are hosting this year’s Freshers closing party at Hatch
The Manc x Skiddle @ Hatch = match made in heaven. Welcome to Manchester, Freshers of '22.
And the best part is? It’s absolutely free to get tickets.
With the latest batch of freshers already descending on Manchester and set to take over the city for the foreseeable, us lucky lot have the privilege of helping put a bow on their start-of-year party at one of the city’s best-loved hangouts.
If you’re one of those that’s new to the city and haven’t been to Hatch already, we can’t think of any better way to Christen your first visit.
Promising a whole host of live music from local artists, here’s what you can expect so far.
- 18.00 – 19.00 – Resident Funkademia DJs
- 19.00 – 20.00 – YESROADKILL – 4TGANG
- 20.00 – 21.00 – Honor
- 21.00 – 22.00 – Maracuya of the Not Bad For A Girl collective
- 22.00 – 00.00 – Binx B2B High Demand (Eltoro)
As well as live DJ sets, there will be giveaways, student offers on food and drink, and plenty more exciting things in store that we can’t reveal to you just yet.
Our advice would be to follow as many of the musical acts, local brands and food vendors on their socials as you can to keep up with all the latest in the information as we approach the big day.
- The best gigs, club nights and event tickets in Manchester this September
- Lightopia is returning to Heaton Park with a new ‘immersive Christmas experience’ this year
- You can watch Hocus Pocus with a live orchestra in Manchester next month
Better still, besides the party itself, Hatch has student drinks offers running all throughout this month, with Freshers offers including:
- £3.50 pints
- £14 bottles of wine
- 2 for £12 cocktails
Student event or not, the city centre spot remains one of the best places to eat, drink and party all year-round, not to mention find your favourite pop-up traders.
Located along Oxford Road and tucked underneath the Mancunian Way, we can guarantee you’ll find yourself back there more than once.
Book your tickets for The Manc x Skiddle’s Freshers Closing Party HERE.
There’s only 500 so you best be quick!
Featured Image – Skiddle