This company is offering a £24k salary to become ‘Chief Puppy Officer’ in Manchester
The successful candidate will be in charge of ensuring that Yappy.com's very own family of four-legged friends experience their "best days at work ever".
The dream job really does exist.
From being paid a salary to play Animal Crossing, to bagging yourself £300 by just watching Netflix in your pyjamas, becoming a professional gin taster, and so much more, there’s been some pretty unique job opportunities cropping up over this past year or so as a result of lockdown.
But for dog lovers, this has got to be one of the most exciting prospects of all.
Whether you can believe it or not, online pet gifting retailer Yappy.com is actually on the hunt for someone to assume the rule of Chief Puppy Officer, who will be responsible for pampering and playing with dogs – and it pays a salary of £24,000 a year.
The successful candidate for the role of Chief Puppy Officer – which is based right here in Manchester – will be in charge of ensuring that Yappy.com’s very own family of four-legged friends experience their “best days at work ever”, and will involve taking charge and entertaining the team’s dogs while their owners are hard at work creating personalised dog gifts for over 420 breeds.
The Chief Puppy Officer will be required to everything from playing with the dogs to ensure they’re entertained and stimulated, to tickling tummies, offering endless strokes and catering for their every need.
It’s a hard job, but someone has to do it.
Not only that, but the successful candidate will also be required to carry out market research with each office dog by providing written feedback on a range of toys, bandanas, treats and accessories to help the Yappy.com team create even more products.
They’ll also be responsible for getting each dog to their photoshoots on time, and making sure that they’re ready for their close ups and always looking their best.
Yappy.com has also detailed a little more about what the role entails.
- Ensuring the dogs are happy, entertained, comfortable, and safe at all times.
- Working with the office dogs to provide market research on a variety of Yappy products.
- Tailoring the dogs’ daily activities for different personalities.
- Providing its dog family with the best toys, treats, play and relaxation as required.
The Perfect Candidate
- Dog-obsessed, with a camera roll full of pups to prove it.
- Highly experienced at handling dogs and an instinctive understanding of their needs.
- Tummy tickler experience level ‘expert’
- Fully-committed to delivering the very best ‘dog days’ for Yappy’s dog family.
Fancy sticking an application it?
To be in with a chance of being considered for the role, you’ll need to over 18 years of age, be able to say why you’re fit for the job in no more than 200 words, and apply through the Yappy.com website here.