Universities are preparing to welcome around 80,000 new and returning students to Manchester over the next month and those students are invited to take advantage of some unmissable deals and discounts at intu Trafford Centre.
intu Trafford Centre’s annual Student Shopping Week is taking place from 28th September – 4th October.
The popular shopping mall has hosted a huge student night for the past eight years, but in 2020, this will be extended to a full week and it means that students can choose a time to visit that is convenient to them, which will in turn help to manage the number of visitors in the centre and maintain social distancing.
Due to local lockdown restrictions, students are reminded to only visit in groups of six (with members of their household or social bubble), and ensure they wear a face mask.
More than 50 stores, restaurants and leisure venues are getting involved, including favourite brands such as Abercrombie & Fitch, Apple, H&M and Schuh, and restaurants such as Tampopo, Barburrito and Las Iguanas.
Students will be able to take advantage of some amazing deals and exclusive offers, with up to 50% off some brands.
Want a sneak peak at some of the deals on offer?
• 20% off at retailers including Schuh, Paperchase, Timberland, Dorothy Perkins, Burton, Footasylum, Typo, Disney Store, Lacoste, Vans, Rituals & Dune.
• Free set of AirPods when you buy an eligible Mac or iPad at Apple.
• 15% off at retailers including Abercrombie & Fitch, Hollister, Indulge Fragrances, Debenhams concessions.
• 50% off select services at Andrew Collinge.
• 50% off at Paradise Island Adventure Golf.
• 10% off at Molton Brown, plus a goody bag with every purchase.
• 40% off the bill at Tampopo.
• 10% off at Boots.
• £1 burritos at Barburrito.
• 30% off at My Cookie Dough
• 20% off when spending £30 or more at H&M
• 25% off a new pair of glasses at Optical Express
• 30% off at Jack Jones
• Discounted smoothies and shakes at The Shake Lab and Boost Juice
New for 2020, Manchester students will be able to catch the Metrolink directly to the centre via the new Trafford Park line, and they will also be able to enjoy a two-storey Primark store in the newly refurbished Barton Square, as well as new brands including Rituals.
Zoe Inman – Centre Director at intu Trafford Centre – said: “Freshers’ Week and university life might be a little different this year, but we’ll be putting a smile on the face of students with some fantastic deals and discounts.
“We’ve loads of great brands on board and we’re looking forward to welcoming local students across the week.”
You can find more information ahead of Student Shopping Week on the inu Trafford Centre website here.