Manchester curry house relaunches bottomless curry menu – with free beers
Zouk’s back on the bottomless hype.
One of Manchester’s best-loved curry houses has relaunched its bottomless curry offering, and this time they’re chucking in free beer.
Zouk has kickstarted National Curry Week in the best way possible – with endless curry, rice, and naan.
Costing just £20 a head, you can feast to your heart’s content on Zouk’s award-winning, authentic curries.
From 12pm until midnight between Monday 2 October and Friday 6 October, you can choose from bottomless helping of three different curries (two meat and one vegetarian) each day.
Each booking also includes unlimited rice and naan.
And the first 120 people through the door each day will receive a free bottle of Cobra or a soft drink.
Tables are for 90 minutes per booking, giving guests plenty of time to take on the Bottomless Curry Challenge.
Zouk has become one of Manchester’s leading restaurants since it opened in 2009, even drawing in famous fans like Rihanna, Drake, and Manchester United stars.
You can book a table at Zouk here.
Zouk’s Bottomless Curry offering for National Curry Week
- Chicken Karahi – A speciality from the Northwest region of Pakistan. Tender chicken pieces are cooked in a sizzling wok over hot flames with tomatoes, crushed peppercorns, cumin, ginger & garlic
- Keema Channa – A balti of minced lamb cooked with chickpeas in a spicy tomato masala
- Chole Masala (vg) – From Deli to the Punjab this authentic channa masala is a tasty street food classic
- Chicken Jalfrezi – Chicken fillet cooked with capsicum, onions & eggs, in a thick spicy sauce
- Lamb & Spinach – A balti of juicy lamb cooked with fresh spinach and ginger in a spicy tomato masala
- Tarka Dall – Everybody’s favourite Dall. Channa and mung lentils cooked in a spicy sauce
- Chicken & Spinach – A beautifully flavoured dish with chicken pieces cooked in spinach, fenugreek, ginger and fresh cream
- Keema Paneer – Minced Lamb cooked in a spicy tomato masala with spice and soft Indian cheese
- Palak Alloo (vg) – Spinach and fenugreek cooked with new potatoes and coriander
- Chicken Tikka Masala – Char-grilled chicken pieces marinated in yoghurt and spices then cooked in a spicy tomato masala
- Lamb & Potatoes – A desi style spicy lamb balti with new potatoes and spice
- Milli Juli Sabzi (vg) – Fresh vegetables fused together with herbs & spices
- Chicken Handi – Punjabi style curry slowly cooked over burning flames with tomatoes, onion, garlic and Zouk’s special garam masala
- Keema Mutter – Minced lamb curry with peas in a spicy tomato masala
- Gobi Aloo (vg) – Delicious cauliflower sauteed in a spicy tomato masala with potatoes, onions & garlic
- The new restaurants and bars opening in Manchester this month | October 2023
- The best places for breakfast and brunch in Manchester
- Stockport restaurant becomes only the third in Greater Manchester to receive four AA Rosettes
Featured image: The Manc Group