Trafford’s much-loved, Jurassic-themed golf attraction Dino Falls is set to reopen to the public next week.
With an “irreversible” roadmap for the lifting of England’s current national lockdown set out, Dino Falls Adventure Golf – which is the biggest adventure golf course in the UK outside of London – has announced that it will reopen from 29th March, in accordance with government guidelines.
The attraction will be open seven days a week, from 7am – 10:30pm.
Customers will be required to book online prior to visiting to secure their tee time, and the booking system will ensure that necessary social distancing measures are safely adhered to.
Groups of up to six people from the same household or bubble can book to play either the ‘Rapids Course’ or the ‘Volcano Course’ from 7am – with the last tee time being 9.25pm – and payment will be taken on arrival to Trafford Golf Centre by contactless only.
A number of other additional safety measures have been put in place ahead of reopening, which include designated waiting boxes on pathways between holes, a friendly course monitor available to ensure guidelines are being followed and to answer any questions and increased cleanliness measures across the building.
The attraction has shared the following safety guidelines for staff and visitors:
- Please always stay two metres apart from other customers and staff – Additional zoning markings have been added at specific points around the building to help customers adhere to this.
- Every ball and club is disinfected thoroughly after use.
- Hand sanitiser is available throughout the facility.
- Face masks for adults are mandatory inside the facility but may be removed once outside on the course.
- For extra protection, the reception team will be stationed behind a perspex screen.
- Payment will be accepted via contactless only.
- If you are feeling unwell, have been self-isolating or are currently shielding, please do not visit.
Speaking ahead of reopening next week, Pete Styles – Director of Golf at Trafford Golf Centre and Dino Falls Adventure Golf – said: “We’re so pleased to announce the reopening of Dino Falls Adventure Golf to the public.
“As an outdoor attraction, we offer a perfectly safe and fun environment for mates, dates and families of the same household or bubble.
“All of the relevant COVID-19 safety measures implemented last year remain in place, and our online booking system with designated tee times ensures social distancing measures are adhered to by all.
“We can’t wait to welcome customers old and new back to the venue”.
For more information ahead of reopening and to book your slot, visit the Dino Falls Adventure Golf website here.
- Adults – £8
- Under 16s, seniors or students – £6
- Family Ticket – £24